Tax Relief

  • You can claim the Home Carer Tax Credit if you are married or in a civil partnership, and you care for one or more dependent persons. 
  • You can only claim one credit, regardless of the number of people you care for. 
  • You cannot claim this credit if the dependent person is your spouse or civil partner. 

Make an Enquiry

If you are currently caring for a loved one and need some help, “Care About You” will carry out a free assessment on the type of care your loved one requires. Contact us and a member of our staff will be delighted to help. We offer a prompt and efficient response.