Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- Care Assistants must have obtained QQI approved Level 5 Modules “Care of the Older Person/Disability” Module and “Care Skills”.
- Or have a minimum of one-year experience caring for others and be in a position to undertake the two modules outlined above.
- Patient Moving and Manual Handling training (can be provided where required).
- Applicants will be Garda Vetted and reference checked prior to commencing role.
- Full clean Driving licence is highly desirable.
Applicants Must Have:
- An outgoing, friendly and caring personality with excellent communication skills.
- A strong desire to support people in the comfort of their own homes.
- Be patient, reliable and trustworthy with a strong sense of empathy.
Make an Enquiry
If you are currently caring for a loved one and need some help, “Care About You” will carry out a free assessment on the type of care your loved one requires. Contact us and a member of our staff will be delighted to help. We offer a prompt and efficient response.