Our physiotherapists are well-trained in the use of manual therapy, manipulation techniques and exercise methodologies specific to any ailment or disability that you may have.
We will work with you in the comfort of your own home to get back your functionality, relieve pain or improve mobility.
Our Physiotherapy Services have extensive Older Adult experiences, which allow us to design exercise and rehabilitation programmes tailored to suit all individual needs and we are available to work with groups of clients in nursing homes for up to 4 hour sessions.
Our Physiotherapy Services include:
- Private on-site Physiotherapy – including initial full Physiotherapy Assessment
- Assessment and treatment of Musculoskeletal, Neurological, Respiratory, Orthopedic and Cardiac conditions
- Design and Implementation of Exercise and Rehabilitation Programmes
- Assessment, prescription and supply of mobility aids and equipment
- Instant access to mobility equipment and supplies from our subsidiary company CREGG Medical.
Our Physiotherapy Treatments include:
- Pain relief & mobility recuperation
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Ortho rehabilitation
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Neuro rehabilitation
- Respiratory rehabilitation
- Terminal care rehabilitation
- Sports injury rehabilitation/Massage Therapy
- Arthritis and pain management
Our dedicated physiotherapist Jose Lukose MISCP, is a chartered physiotherapist with more than 10 year’s experience in the field of Physiotherapy care. He is a current member of the ISCP (Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists) and has extensive experience in the primary and homecare environments.
Jose is motivated to get all individuals back on their feet and pain free. Jose incorporates (portable) ultra sound technology in his treatments that is excellent at reducing swelling and pain over “soft tissue injuries” and he also prescribes after care exercise programmes to maintain the mobility and pain free periods for each individual. Bookings for Physiotherapy services start from 1 hour treatment episodes.